Dear Moderator;

Hello and Welcome Moderator to my, Sam Arrandale's, Blogger. Hope you enjoy reading through my posts as much as I did making it. I spent much time creating these posts so I hope they interest you. It all started in September 2011 and the finale (final piece) is top of the page. Thank you and Goodbye.

Friday 2 March 2012

Evaluation: Question 1- Use, Develop, Challenge. Double Page Spread

USE:
Image Placement-
Through my research I found out that most R&B magazines use a big picture spread over one page. I like this look so decided to use it in mine.

DEVELOP:
Quote from Interview-
I also seen that R&B magazines use enlarged quotes from their interview to highlight certain bits of the interview. I developed this by using my own text and playing around with the sizes and colour.

CHALLENGE:
Artist Name/Opening Paragraph-
I felt that because the main article from the magazine is about the artist, I felt I should make the artist name huge on the double page spread to make it more extravagant. I also came up with a paragraph underneath to go with the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment