Dear Moderator;

Hello and Welcome Moderator to my, Sam Arrandale's, Blogger. Hope you enjoy reading through my posts as much as I did making it. I spent much time creating these posts so I hope they interest you. It all started in September 2011 and the finale (final piece) is top of the page. Thank you and Goodbye.

Monday 12 September 2011

Research and Planning: Photoshop Challenge

1) I clicked on fie and new
2) I clicked on the text tool and edited the text
3) I highlighted the text and changed the colour, then dragged it to the center by the move tool
4) For the background I used the paint bucket tool
5) I gave it a drop shadow by selecting the Styles button and on the drop shadow button
6) I used a picture of Bob Marley to go under my text, cut him out using the polygonal lasso tool
7) I changed the hair colour by the brush tool
8) I put a border round by going to Layer, Layer Style then Stroke

No comments:

Post a Comment