Dear Moderator;

Hello and Welcome Moderator to my, Sam Arrandale's, Blogger. Hope you enjoy reading through my posts as much as I did making it. I spent much time creating these posts so I hope they interest you. It all started in September 2011 and the finale (final piece) is top of the page. Thank you and Goodbye.

Thursday 15 September 2011

Research and Planning: College Magazine Analysis

I can tell this is a College Magazine by the codes and conventions used. The whole house style and layout is very well presented which shows it is a formal magazine. The masthead is titled 'College Lifestyle' and is written in a very neat way, with 'College' being the biggest text. The colour of the text is a Lime Green which in my perspective represents 'Go' as in green for go. The picture is of the student placed medium shot, his body language and facial expressions show confidence and happiness. He is using props such as books and a bag to really show the College Lifestyle making it more reliable. To make the magazine more appealing to the target audience they have introduced articles such as 'Why We Love Blackberry' and 'Thank God Its Friday's' to make it more appealing and shows what you can do outside of college as well as inside college.

No comments:

Post a Comment