Dear Moderator;

Hello and Welcome Moderator to my, Sam Arrandale's, Blogger. Hope you enjoy reading through my posts as much as I did making it. I spent much time creating these posts so I hope they interest you. It all started in September 2011 and the finale (final piece) is top of the page. Thank you and Goodbye.

Friday 11 November 2011

Research and Planning: SLR Test Shots

 I like these inside photo's  because the natural inside lighting along with the flash has made the models stand out, I also think the flash has made them look more brighter and made their hair look shiny.


I like these outside photo's because the natural lighting makes the pictures more effective and defined, on both pictures the focus is pretty sharp which is good and looks professional.

For my own Magazine, I am thinking of doing the images inside as the model will be wearing clothing that is not suitable for outside. I also think the detail of the models are picked up better inside as the outside seems to both focus on location and model which is good if you want it like that however I want the main focus to be the model with a plain background.

No comments:

Post a Comment