Dear Moderator;

Hello and Welcome Moderator to my, Sam Arrandale's, Blogger. Hope you enjoy reading through my posts as much as I did making it. I spent much time creating these posts so I hope they interest you. It all started in September 2011 and the finale (final piece) is top of the page. Thank you and Goodbye.

Friday 18 November 2011

Research and Planning: Model Headshots

I would say out of the 4 photo's this is Model is most suitable for my magazine. She looks very versatile so could look correct for a R&B/Hip-Hop Magazine.
 
 
I feel this model isn't appropriate because this is me.

I feel this model isn't appropriate as she has her own style and doesn't look correct for an R&B/Hip-Hop Magazine.

I feel this model could be appropriate if she was wearing the right clothing, and also the red hair is very popular in the R&B/Hip-Hop market. However I feel she looks more Indie than R&B.

No comments:

Post a Comment