Dear Moderator;

Hello and Welcome Moderator to my, Sam Arrandale's, Blogger. Hope you enjoy reading through my posts as much as I did making it. I spent much time creating these posts so I hope they interest you. It all started in September 2011 and the finale (final piece) is top of the page. Thank you and Goodbye.

Thursday 13 October 2011

Research and Planning: My Target Audience

Age: My magazine would be specifically aimed at people aged 17/18.
Gender: My magazine would be aimed at both genders for people who appreciate RnB/Hip-Hop music.
Occupation: I'd say the Target audience would be in College/starting University. This will be took into consideration for the price. However because the genre is so wide spread there isn't a specific occupation.
Class: Working class to Middle Class. However Higher Class could also buy the magazine due to the Genre.
Wealth: I'd say it would be aimed at people that could possibly have a part-time job, so I would price mine decently.
Interests: RnB/Hip-Hop Music.
Outlook for future: As the magazine is aimed at students, they should be inspired to become something and have a better life.
How are you going to reach them?: I'm going to take into consideration the Price (due to the students maybe earning a little, but not a lot) and also the colours to represent both genders. I want the magazine to also be quite controversial connecting to the genre, but still slick and mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment